About the product
Subsystem for organizing medical care by obstetric-gynecological and neonatological profiles, which forms a centralized register for all pregnancies and outcomes with automatic division into risk groups based on a scale of risk groups of pregnant women.
Automates the work of medical specialists in the management of a patient's pregnancy, delivery, as well as the work of medical neonatologists.
- Questionnaires to identify perinatal risk;
- Automatic calculation of the gestational age;
- Calculation of risk group on three scales: based on the Radzinsky scale; 572n; risk of preterm birth;
- Determination of the obstetric population according to Robson;
- Dynamic Completion of a gravidogram graph based on screenings and studies during the observation period of a pregnant woman in the JV;
- Setting standards / templates for monitoring a pregnant woman with an indication of the timing of the provision of services;
- Completion of an individual plan for the management of a pregnant woman based on a customized template: enrolling a patient for services from the plan, adjusting the plan;
- Notification of a doctor leading a pregnancy about a violation of the terms of medical care, assigning a high risk group to a patient;
- Partogram with dynamic drawing of graphs based on the entered data during the period of delivery;
- Filling in the specifics of the newborn from the specifics of childbirth;
- Automatic sending of a notification to the user if blood loss is 1000 ml or more;
- Monitoring of all pregnant and postpartum women in the tiered structure of the health care system for early detection of pregnancy and foetal abnormalities;
- View and manage all outpatient and inpatient cases, consultations, laboratory and functional tests in a unified function;
- Creation of an electronic database to collect information on all pregnant women at regional level from the time of registration in the antenatal clinic until delivery;
- Maintaining a unified database of information on births, which allows you to trace a person's medical history from birth Data analytics;
- Decrease in maternal and perinatal losses;
- Monitor high-risk patients, taking into account comorbidities and chronic diseases, so that pregnant women in this group can be specifically monitored and arrangements made for hospital admission if necessary;
- Control of the timing of the provision of services.