About the product
A subsystem for the digitalization of laboratory services, provides the collection of laboratory research data throughout the region and their centralized storage.
It forms the electronic document flow of laboratories, automates the process from creating a referral for instrumental diagnostics to obtaining results in the patient's EHR, ensures the digitalization of business processes at all stages: taking biomaterial, labeling a sample, performing a study.
- Viewing and searching applications for laboratory research, editing applications;
- Identification of samples and orders by reading data from a barcode;
- Viewing and maintaining reference books: analyzers; results for quality tests; reagent consumption standards for various analyzers and types of research;
- Technological records for ongoing research;
- Connection of medical devices such as "tube sorter" and "blood cell counter";
- Monitoring the timing of research;
- Completion of the laboratory research protocol;
- Statistical reporting forms;
- Mobile biomaterials collection point;
- Synchronization with the "Electronic queue" module; Informing the patient about the research results.
- Reducing the time of biomaterial collection due to preliminary work with information on the types of tubes and biomaterial;
- Systematic work with a large flow of patients;
- Accounting for consumables for planning the smooth operation of the laboratory;
- Elimination of errors associated with the human factor by automating all stages of research;
- Elimination of loss of research results;
- Reducing the volume of routine work of doctors and laboratory assistants during research;
- Improving the quality of research results.